Early Years Foundation Stage
Please click here to see our Early Years Foundation Stage Booklet
Parents who would like their child to attend our Nursery should complete an admissions form, available from the school office:
Children can be admitted following their third birthday depending on the demand for places. Our Head Teacher considers admissions to nursery classes, giving priority in
accordance with the following guidelines:-
- (i) Children aged 4+ who live in the admission zone for the school
- (ii) Children aged 4+ who live outside the admission zone but who have a brother or sister attending the school at the time the nursery child will be admitted.
- (iii) Children aged 3+ who live within the defined admission zone for the school.
- (iv) Children aged 3+ who live outside the admission zone but who have an elder brother or sister attending the school at the time the nursery child is to be admitted.
- (v) Other children aged 4+
- (vi) Other children aged 3+
Parents should note children admitted to our school Nursery class are not guaranteed a place in the Reception Class and will need to apply for a Reception place as detailed.
Please find a copy of our Nursery booklet by clicking here
Please find a copy of our Nursery Application Form by clicking here
School will contact parents using the information on the Nursery Application Form and will arrange a start date for their child. School will then need the following documents to be presented and photocopied by the office:
- Your child’s Birth Certificate (original)
- Proof of address (child benefit letter / household bill / council tax, gas etc)
- Passport size photograph of your child
We have a 39 place Nursery and the opening times are as follows:
Morning Nursery 8.45 until 11.45
Afternoon Nursery 12.30 until 15.30