Early Years Foundation Stage
Parents who would like their child to attend our Nursery should complete an admissions form, available from the school office:
Children can be admitted following their third birthday depending on the demand for places. Our Head Teacher considers admissions to nursery classes, giving priority in
accordance with the following guidelines:-
- (i) Children aged 4+ who live in the admission zone for the school
- (ii) Children aged 4+ who live outside the admission zone but who have a brother or sister attending the school at the time the nursery child will be admitted.
- (iii) Children aged 3+ who live within the defined admission zone for the school.
- (iv) Children aged 3+ who live outside the admission zone but who have an elder brother or sister attending the school at the time the nursery child is to be admitted.
- (v) Other children aged 4+
- (vi) Other children aged 3+
Parents should note children admitted to our school Nursery class are not guaranteed a place in the Reception Class and will need to apply for a Reception place as detailed.
Please find a copy of our Nursery booklet by clicking here
Please find a copy of our Nursery Application Form by clicking here
School will contact parents using the information on the Nursery Application Form and will arrange a start date for their child. School will then need the following documents to be presented and photocopied by the office:
- Your child’s Birth Certificate (original)
- Proof of address (child benefit letter / household bill / council tax, gas etc)
- Passport size photograph of your child
We have a 39 place Nursery and the opening times are as follows:
Morning Nursery 8.45 until 11.45
Afternoon Nursery 12.30 until 15.30